It's Wine time!
visit often? consider joining our Bacchus Wine Club!
We feature 10% discounts on any 1/2 Case (6 Bottles) Purchase & 20% discount on Full Case Purchases (12 Bottles
|Soaring Wings currently features 22 wines ranging from dry to sweet. Traditionally, 70% of the grapes come from our very own vineyard, while the remaining 30% come from the Nebraska region.|
|Or enjoy a sunset with friends and a bottle or glass of wine! Wine by the glass is just $6 or $8, bottle prices are listed online by Red or White. We also feature an assortment of À la carte food items for your pleasure, or if it’s a nice day out you’re welcome to pack a picnic! (No outside food indoors, please)|
Check out our Winemaker’s Musings for more information about the season’s harvest!
You must be logged in to post a comment.